Parenting is a practice which needs a lot of dedication, involvement and sacrifice since every parent wants the best for their children. Unfortunately, many parents commit lot of parenting mistakes with their habits on raising the child which may do more harm than good. And these mistakes are often unrecognised.
Go to Source
Leave a comment
- Parenting Dad’s way (an argument for embracing a parenting style different than your own)
- Open Question: how can i change my contribution based JSA to income based JSA?
- Open Question: if you become a parent, will you be a friend first to your kid?
- Open Question: I have a question… Just curious?
- Virginia Gilbert, MFT: What to Do When Co-Parenting Doesn't Work